Merton Lawyers is a commercially minded law firm based in Melbourne.
We provide cost-effective advice in a timely manner.
Our experience, service and solution-focused approach have made us a reliable advisor to private clients and businesses.
COMMERCIAL & CORPORATE
- Commercial and corporate law advice
- Drafting shareholders, unit holders, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Corporate governance and shareholder advice including the preparation of ASIC and related annual forms, general advice, preparation of resolutions
- Establishment of new business as well as structural advice
- Review of agreements
- Sale and purchase of business
- Financing agreements
- Intellectual property including trademark applications, Intellectual Property disputes
- Employment law
PROPERTY & CONSTRUCTION
- Pre-contract advice (before you sign a contract)
- ‘Cooling off’ advice (after you sign a contract)
- Preparing Contracts of Sales & Section 32 Vendors’ Statements
- Leases – Commercial and Residential
- Land subdivisions
- Bulk conveyancing (for developers)
More details on our Conveyancing Services
LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Class actions
- Debt recovery and statutory demands
- Competitive and trade practices
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate law
- Property and construction disputes
- Regulatory investigations
- Workplace relations/occupational health and safety and unfair dismissal
Merton Lawyers offers flexible fee options for all transactions.
Our transparent attitude to pricing means that our clients can receive a fixed fee for our services.
We agree to a price before we begin our work to avoid any unwelcome surprises on the final bill.
David developed strong litigation and negotiation skills during his time working for a top tier law firm in London. He is commercially minded and obtains the best results for his clients.
For the last ten years, Anthony has worked as a lawyer in corporate and commercial law. He advises many emerging and established businesses in a range of industries, including retail, mining, property and technology.
WE WORKED WITH
“We use Merton Lawyers for all our legal matters. They have been a key partner to allow us grow our business. They are capable, transparent and provide considered and relevant legal advice. The guys at Merton take the time to get to know you and your business; often delivering key insight beyond the bounds of legal representation. As an emerging tech company we’ve been rest assured to have our intellectual assets well handled. We highly recommend using them for your legal matters.”
“We use Merton Lawyers for our commercial and property transactions. Dave and Anthony have been incredibly professional, commercial and result driven. I recommend anyone who is establishing or already has a business to use their services.”
“Merton Lawyers have provided me with exceptional service to date. They are thorough, considered in their approach and their knowledge is business-relevant. They also communicate the law in a way that makes it easier to understand. I feel like I am in very capable hands with Anthony and Dave and I highly recommend their service.”
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Get in touch with us and tell us how we can help you.
We’ll contact you to discuss the options available.